Yu-Ju TsaiPh.D. Student
Supervisor: Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang Vision and Learning Lab., University of California, Merced
Status: I join VLLAB at UC Merced as the first year Ph.D. student!
- I received my M.S. degree in Computer Science at National Taiwan University in 2019, supervised by Prof. Ming Ouhyoung and Prof. Yung-Yu Chuang. Before this, I received my B.S. degree in Computer Science at National Taiwan University in 2017. My research interests lie in computer vision, with a focus on computational photography.
- [2022/08/01] Start my Ph.D. at University of California, Merced.
- [2019/11/11] One first-author paper accepted to AAAI 2020. See the papers below.
- [2019/08/01] Start my Research Assistant at National Taiwan University, Taiwan.
Publications＊ Indicate Co-First Author
Attention-based View Selection Networks for Light-field Disparity Estimation
Affordable System for Measuring Motion-to-Photon Latency of Virtual Reality in Mobile Devices
Live Room Merger: A Real-Time Augmented Reality System for Merging Two Room Scenes
ThirdEye: a coaxial feature tracking system for stereoscopic video see-through augmented reality
A modified wheatstone-style head-mounted display prototype for narrow field-of-view video see-through augmented reality
Awards & Honors
- Honorary Member, The Phi Tau
Phi Scholastic Honor Society of the Republic of China, 2019
Top 3% of the graduated student
- Excellent Teaching Assistants Awards, Department of CSIE, NTU,
For the course "Neural Networks" (Fall 2018)
- Presidential Awards, Department of CSIE, NTU, 2016 – 2017
Top 5%, 2 times (Fall 2016, Spring 2017)
- Bronze price in ACM SIGGRAPH Student Research Competition
For our work "ThirdEye: a coaxial feature tracking system for stereoscopic video see-through augmentedreality"
- Research Assistant of National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2019 – present
- Intern of HTC Vive Team, Taiwan, 2017 – 2018
- Summer Intern of Institute of Information Science, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, 2016
- Invited Journal Reviewer for IEEE Transactions on Image Processing (TIP)
- Student Volunteer for SIGGRAPH Asia 2016, 2017, 2019
- Student Member of ACM, 2016 – present